Thursday, February 21, 2013

About Us - Me and My Blog

Welcome to my blog Spicy Tech Blog which aims to blog about on How-to guides, Social Media, Computer Troubleshooting Tips Tricks, Software Reviews, Windows, Linux, Android Mobile Apps and more about internet world

Hi, there

Thanks for making a way to this page to know more about me and my blog.

It's me Rajeeb , the founder and author of this Spicy Tech Blog

I am a guy who just finished the exam of School Leaving Certificate ( SLC ) who dreamed of being like the pro blogger when he was just in Grade 8.

I was quite fascinated by some pro bloggers of my city who used to earn thousands of dollars per month just living at their own living room. So, To fulfill my dream of being pro blogger I started blogging using blogspot platform using a sub domain which I am going change soon into a domain and self hosted wordpress. Currently I don't even own a credit card to purchase domain :D

That's all for today. Hope I am going to update this site with contents loved by the readers.