New and awesome Os are being released in short intervals. After the success of Windows 8, Microsoft is planning to release Windows Blue in near future. You might also want to get updated with the latest release of operating system whether that is of Linux or Windows but the most troublesome work is that when you need to burn lazy DVDs to install and enjoy new and awesome features of latest operating systems. So, Here's a tutorial to create flash drive for Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Also Read : Forward Gmail emails from old to new accounts
There might be several reasons for creating bootable USB flash drive. Several features like portable, high storage capacity are the pushing factors to use USB flash drive. The data transfer rate is faster in pen drives are faster than DVD which is also encouraging users to create bootable flash drive and enjoy faster data transfer. Likewise, you don't need to have any other heavily paid software to make our pen drive bootable. With the free light software available on internet, you can make your pen drive bootable for windows 8 and 7. Another interesting facts is that latest computers especially smaller ones like laptops don't even have optical drives. So, lets now discover the trick and software to start booting from a USB.
Software Needed :
1. Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool ( Download Link )
Time Needed :
30 Minutes ( Depend upon the size of the ISO file and speed of your computer )
Steps to boot from a USB flash drive
1. Create ISO file from your Windows 7 or 8 installation files. If you already have ISO file of the windows installation files then skip this step.
2. Download and Install Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool. ( Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool is a official application by Micro Soft Corporation and it works perfectly for windows 8 too )
3. Click on Browse and select the ISO files from Step 1 or your any other source.
4. After selecting the ISO file , Click on Next button on the tool.
5. After selecting the files, you will be prompted to choose between USB Device and DVD. Here choose USB device.
6. Now Finally Select on Begin Copying
7. After all the files are copied on your pen/USB drive, your USB drive becomes bootable with the few minutes depending upon the size of the ISO files and the speed of your computer.
Additional Things :
After finishing the above mentioned process, restart your PC with enabling the booting options from your BIOS. Then you will be easily able to boot your PC and install your favorite Windows 7 and Windows 8. This is the easiest way to create a bootable USB flash drive. Do you know any other easy and efficient methods Please let us and our visitors know through the comments. By the way, Sharing is Caring. So, keep sharing :)